After you have been seperated for 2 years you can apply to the Famiy Court for a divorce. We are happy to assist but you don't need a lawyer to act for you on your divorce (unlike a relationship property agreeement). All of the papers and a guide on how to complete them are on the Ministry of Justice website.  

There are legal implications to remaining married (and to divorcing) and even if you plan to apply for the divorce yourself you should contact us to make sure that your will is updated (if necessary) to reflect your divorce. Please contact either Mary-Anne or Frances for more information.